Monday 3 December 2007

Cut the crap


There are two major things standing in my way - aside from inherent laziness, smoking and eating crap.

I have already posted on the subject of smoking. Now is the turn of eating crap.

As of 1 January 2008, my major food shopping will be done online. My thinking for this is, I will have the time to think carefully about what I need, not pick up stuff on a whim and will not be shopping when hungry.

I will prepare a lunch and take it to work, so I do not shop for lunch, thus avoiding the temptation to buy crap. I have taken small steps already, rather than crisps or chocolate with my sandwich I will buy fruit, more often than not a banana, water or juice instead of cola.

My biggest weakness is carbonated drinks, in particular, cola. Between now and then, I will reduce my intake of this stuff, which often is 2L a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're an inspiration! Well done on the stop smoking date and your lifestyle changes.

I bought myself (and my GP!) The Diet Plate, which teaches you correct portion sizes. There are male, female and child plates, as well as a bowl - all marked with portion size. Apparently it really works.

Keep up the good work!!

Unknown said...

Truly a nice work! Greatest post I have ever seen! Thank you for sharing it! Have a good day!
sport shoes shop|
cheap nike air|
cheap nike shox|
cheap nike max|
cheap puma shoes|
cheap nike shoes|
puma shoes|
discount puma shoes|
nike sports shoes|
nike air force|
cheap sport shoes|
nike shox torch|
puma cat|
puma future cat|
nike shox r4|
nike shox nz|
jordan women shoes|
nike running shoes|
nike tn dollar|
ferrari shoes|
air jordan shoes|
nike air max tn|
jordan shoes|
nike air max|
nike women shoes|
cheap puma ferrari shoes|
nike shox rival|
nike men shoes|
nike air max 360|
nike air max 2010|
nike air max 2009|
nike air max 90|