Monday 1 December 2008

Well, I did it..

I made it to the gym on a miserable morning, cold, windy, freezing rain falling on me as I wandered the car park looking for a working ticket machine. Met up with Jumile in the 'cafeteria' area and went in to the sweatbox.

There's not much to say about the routine, I did more or less what I have done every session recently, except that 1/2 way through the bike time my legs gave up. Yes I'd pushed a little harder than usual on the cross trainer, but not that much harder, or so I thought.

I guess I mustn't miss too many more sessions.

Since losing weight (gained another couple of #'s this week) I have found that my ankle plays up a lot less, in fact I can't recall the last time it ached, the same is true of my knees.

So, back to it, if i want to keep getting stronger, losing weight and inches I must return to a solid routine of visiting the gym, however unpleasant it is to get out there into the cold.

I'll be back Thursday with an update.

No comments: