Thursday 6 November 2008

Well...I did it...

I arranged to meet Jumile at the gym at 7.30pm and did. I was even early, if you knew me, you'd recognise that as a minor miracle in its own right.

There was the usual banter about the torture to come then we threw our stuff in a locker and entered the airconditioned Sweat-O-Rama.

First came the Cross Trainer and to be fair it was easy enough, 8 minutes of leg pumping and torso bobbing later I made my way onto the treadmill and spent 12 minutes 'climbing' and 'descending '. By the time I got off the bike, my legs had had it.

I spent a few minutes on upper body machines, specifically aimed at the muscle groups I use for archery, some sit ups and stretches and then left after about an hour.

By the end of the session I was feeling absolutely shattered. This is probably down to two things, primarily I hadn't eaten in two days and I haven't slept well for several.

On the plus side...I slept well last night...on the slightly negative side....since Saturday am I have now lost 10lbs, which almost certainly isn't good for me.

The firm plan is to be back there Saturday morning...see you there Jumile :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The adjustable resistance levels in Cross trainer assist in increasing bone density which helps decrease the chance of osteoporosis. A higher resistance level also burns more calories, along with raising your metabolism rate. You can get more information about Cross trainer which I browsed on internet can fetch you help.